select your time
purchase your tickets
It’s a big gig implementing a Covid-Safe Event plan. It means loads more infrastructure and loads more people power (our team has grown from 5 to 30) and because of this there are a number of changes so that we can power this baby up, but power it up safely.
Franko is now pre-booked, ticketed event. This means, given limits on patron numbers in line with Public Health directives, once you’ve booked your ticket, you are guaranteed entry into the event. No lining up on the gate in the hope of getting in.
Tickets cost $5.50+BF with kids U16 free if you’re with your fam.
Your $5.50 entry fee is an investment into the employment of 30 additional people in your community and, an investment into getting the small food businesses that we work with, back into action again!
Ticketing – pre-booked online:
- Select the event and date you’d like to attend on the music page
- Hit ‘get tickets’
- Select an arrival time so that we can manage phyiscal distancing on entry + exit (it’s important that you arrive at your selected time) 4.00pm | 4.45pm | 5.30pm | 6.15pm | 7.00pm| 7.30pm
- Select the number of tickets you’d like to purchase
- Fill in your details for contact tracing purposes
- Payment is either via Paypal or, you can use your credit card at the Paypal login
- Once your payment has been processed, your tickets will hit your inbox in a few days
Ticketing – at the gate:
You can purchase your tickets at the gate subject to availability by:
- Purchasing them directly from our website
- Eftpos on the gate and registering you details via our QR code
Arriving at Franko:
- You will be sent a gate entry map in a seperate email (see map below for entry points), please enter through your allocated gate so that we can comply with physical distancing requirements
- You’ll be met on the gate by our awesome team members who will check your tickets so please have them ready to scan to speed up the process
- Please try and arrive within 15 minutes of your entry time
The rest is simple – kick back and enjoy!
Cancellations + Refunds
Tickets are non-refundable once they have been booked.
If the event is cancelled by organisers in the event of inclement weather or changes to the Public Health Act, a full refund will be made available.
Please refer to our Covid-Safe page for refunds in the instance of Covid symptoms.