select your time
purchase your tickets
It’s a big gig implementing a Covid-Safe Event plan. It means loads more infrastructure and loads more people power (our team has grown from 5 to 30) and because of this there are a number of changes so that we can power this baby up, but power it up safely.
Franko is now pre-booked, ticketed event. This means, given limits on patron numbers in line with Public Health directives, once you’ve booked your ticket, you are guaranteed entry into the event. No lining up on the gate in the hope of getting in.
Tickets cost $5.50+BF with kids U16 free if you’re with your fam.
Your $5.50 entry fee is an investment into the employment of 30 additional people in your community and, an investment into getting the small food businesses that we work with, back into action again!
- Select the event and date you’d like to attend on the music page
- Hit ‘get tickets’
- Select an arrival time ** we offer 2 hour sittings so that we can accommodate as many people as we can
- 4.00pm – 6.00pm
- 4.45pm – 6.45pm
- 5.30pm – 7.30pm
- 6.15pm – 8.15pm
- 7.00pm – 9.00pm
- Select the number of tickets you’d like to purchase
- Fill in your details for contact tracing purposes
- Payment is either via Paypal or, you can use your credit card at the Paypal login
- Once your payment has been processed, your tickets will hit your inbox in a few days
If you don’t have the capability to book online, then simply give us a call and we’ll process tickets for you over the phone – 03 6234 5625
Arriving at Franko:
- On your ticket you’ll find a gate number (see map below for entry points), please enter through your allocated gate so that we can comply with physical distancing requirements
- You’ll be met on the gate by our awesome team members who will check your tickets
- Please try and arrive within 15 minutes of your entry time