everybody has a part to play in keeping our community safe from covid
When you visit Franko, you will notice some important changes to the event that have been implemented to keep our community safe.
Please follow our Conditions of Entry at all times.
Please don’t attend if:
- you feel unwell
- you are displaying any of the COVID-19 symptoms; you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days or; are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test
- you are required to self-isolate
- you have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days before your intended date of visit to Franko
- you have visited a positive COVID-19 case location in the last 14 days before your intended date of visit
Check In On Arrival:
On arrival all of your party is required to check in using the Tas Check in App. QR codes are located at every gate.
Masks are required:
- Everyone aged 12 years or over attending Franko is required to wear a face mask, unless medically exempt (if so you will be required to produce a medical certificate)
- Please bring your own mask
- Masks are not provided by the event and you will not be permitted entry without one
- Masks must be worn while queuing to get into Franko and at all times during the event when you are not eating or drinking
Come together but keep apart:
- Physical distancing of 1.5 metres between your party and other community members is critical in keeping us all safe
- Please remember to physical distance when queuing and on entry and exit
Practice good hygiene:
- Sanitise your hands on entry
- wash your hands regularly with soap at one of the event hand washing stations (see map below)
- Cover sneezes and coughs, and dispose of tissues promptly
Visiting Franko when you are unwell puts yourself and others at risk. Attending while under quarantine or isolation orders is prohibited.
if you appear to have COVID-19 symptoms we may need to deny you entry or ask you to leave to minimise the risk to others.
Please also consider your own safety and wellbeing and whether attending is the right thing for you. By visiting Franko at this time, you voluntarily assume the risks posed by COVID-19.
PUBLIC HEALTH MEASURES:
While Franko 6.0 is un-ticketed this season, the event is operating under strict density limits and we ask that you are patient if you are required to wait for a short time to enter
Required for all people aged 12 and over
All attendees are required to check in on entry
All attendees are required to sanitise on entry and, hand washing stations are provided across the site
Franko has a dedicated clean team for high touch surfaces and amenities
Franko has a dedicated team of Covid Marshals to ensure that we are all doing the right thing